Zambezi River Rafting
Welcome to the water wonderland that is the Zambezi River! No better place to call Home. We offer full day, half-day and multi-day white water rafting and canoe safari experiences. Meet our fun loving team here – all our guides are fully trained professionals accredited with the International Rafting Federation and hold valid advanced first aid certificates, some with over 20 year experience on the Zambezi. Skill, Knowledge, Passion, Fun – that’s our day in a nutshell!
The Zambezi River below Victoria Falls boasts one of the most spectacular white-water sections in the world. Meandering unassumingly in flat braids above the Falls, the Zambezi hosts a plethora of African wildlife, drawing tourists from around the world to the surrounding national park, Mosi-oa-Tunya. As the river drops 100 meters over Victoria Falls, it enters the Batoka Gorge and the beginning of the white-water section.
One of the finest ways to see magnificent African wildlife is on a canoeing safari on the Upper Zambezi River above the flow of Victoria Falls. You'll paddle downstream on a relaxing adventure and enjoy incredible sightings of birdlife, elephant, buffalo, hippo and crocodile who share their domain with you.
Explore your White Water Rafting and Canoe Safari experiences here.
Why Book With Us?
Just some of the reasons why you should book your Zambezi Rafting Trip with Safpar.
- We do not operate elsewhere! The Zambezi is our home
- Safpar has been operating since 1988
- We are the most experienced rafting company on the Zambezi River
- Rated 1 out of 28 on TripAdvisor
- Knowledgeable and fun team
- All our rafting guides are accredited to the IRF
- High quality rafts and equipment
- Easy reservation system
- Full on-on-the ground support from our team from pre-arrival to post-departure
- We have professional, independent cameramen accompanying each trip. DVD / Photographs of your excursion will be available to purchase after the trip